renovation

20140328-122010.jpg

4 Comments

  1. Ken

    Wow! I like that one. How did you do it? Or is that all in one shot? It looks like 2 or 3 shots superimposed. Details, please.

  2. jim

    You can kind of see the museum of arts & industry through the fence – but the fencing is a canvas type thingy with the shadow of a fence painted on it.

    Ummmm…I mean…it was incredible photographic skill! Yeah, that’s it…

  3. heather

    funny thing is – Jim thought the printed fence was a shadow too until I pointed out how clever it was 🙂

  4. Ken

    I thought it was 3 shots. A fence, a tree and a building. Nice eye to notice such things, I usually just walk on by.

Leave a Reply to jim Cancel