oldwoods

oldwoods by Nature Morte

4 Comments

  1. Ken

    Very cool. I like the “black and white” effects.
    Nice series of “Old Woods”. Curious, are these the “old”, uncut woods near your house?

  2. jim

    These aren’t the former woods by our house – they’re actually the woods I grew up in, right next to Lake Erie. Old pics (from a trip back there in the early 200’s) that I finally got around to doing something with. In between sanding and staining, of course.

  3. Ken

    You’re sanding and staining old photos? 🙂

  4. jim

    Sanding old photos is WAY easier than sanding rough hewn cedar….

Leave a Reply to Ken Cancel